Mortgage Broker, Vermont South
Your mortgage broker in Vermont South
When looking for a mortgage broker in Vermont South, you should always seek out someone with a sound professional reputation, and who has the license and educational qualifications.
In an industry where success is determined by knowledge, experience and relationships, a good mortgage broker should be someone who has real life skills and has spent a substantial length of time in the industry.
Remember also that connections with lenders and other industry associates, such as general and life risk insurance advisers, financial planners, property agents and financiers, can only be obtained over time and with the right relational skills.
Here at Lending Specialists in Vermont South, we promise that we tick all the right boxes. Our mortgage brokers have the ability to manage clients’ expectations, are respectful and willing to listen, and are able to offer empathy to all parties involved in the loan process.
We have expertise in a wide range of skill sets including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds and commercial loans, and as our clients have discovered, our focus is always on you, the client, and not on the sale.
At the same time, we are able to deliver straightforward application and lodgement processes, because we know that nothing is more stressful than tackling all the paperwork that comes with trying to obtain a loan!
Are you looking for a mortgage broker in Vermont South? Contact Lending Specialists today and experience our service for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.
10 Steps to obtaining a loan with Lending Specialists:
- Contact our staff to arrange an interview.
- Sit down to a meeting so we can gain an understanding of you and your borrowing needs.
- Collection of all relevant documentation to allow for a reasonable recommendation and to support a future application.
- We present a recommended lending solution to you with all relevant compliance disclosures.
- We obtain your authority to proceed with an application.
- We lodge the loan application and follow through to full approval.
- We verify the correct approval documents and obtain your signatures.
- We return the documents to the lender and manage the loan to settlement.
- We remain in contact with you and other relevant parties throughout the loan process.
- We continue the broker/client relationship after settlement.