Your mortgage broker in Ringwood
When looking for a mortgage broker in Ringwood, you should always seek out someone with a sound professional reputation who has the license and educational qualifications, and Lending Specialists fits the bill.
In an industry where success is determined by knowledge, experience and relationships, a good mortgage broker should be someone who has real life skills and has spent a substantial length of time in the industry. Connections with lenders and other industry associates, such as general and life risk insurance advisers, financial planners, property agents and financiers, can only be obtained over time and with the right relational skills.
At the same time, the ability to manage clients’ expectations, be respectful and willing to listen, and offer empathy to all parties involved in the loan process is important, as is expertise in other skill sets such as SMSF and commercial lending.
As a potential client, you want a mortgage broker that is confident yet understanding. You also want a mortgage broking company that is able to deliver straightforward application and lodgement processes, because the only thing more stressful than trying to obtain the right loan is tackling the mountain of paperwork that sometimes comes with it!
Here at Lending Specialists in Ringwood, we promise that we are all of the above characteristics. Our focus is on you, the client and not on the sale, but don’t just take our word for it. Contact us today and experience our service for yourself!
10 Steps to obtaining a loan with Lending Specialists:
- Contact our staff to arrange an interview.
- Sit down to a meeting so we can gain an understanding of you and your
- Collection of all relevant personal and financial documentation to allow for a
reasonable recommendation and to support a future application.
- We present a recommended lending solution to you with all relevant
- We obtain your authority to proceed with an application.
- We lodge the loan application and follow through to full approval.
- We verify the correct approval documents and obtain your signatures.
- We return the documents to the lender and manage the loan to settlement.
- We remain in contact with you and other relevant parties throughout the
- We continue the broker/client relationship after settlement.