Your mortgage broker in Bayswater
Are you looking for a mortgage broker? In an industry where success is determined by knowledge, experience and relationships, a good mortgage broker should be someone who has real life skills and has spent a substantial length of time in the industry.
When looking for a mortgage broker in Bayswater, you should always seek out someone with a sound professional reputation, and who has the license and educational qualifications.
The ability to manage clients’ expectations, be respectful and willing to listen, as well as offer empathy to all parties involved in the loan process is an important skill for mortgage brokers here in Bayswater, as is expertise in other skill sets such as SMSF and commercial lending.
At the same time, remember that connections with lenders and other industry associates, such as general and life risk insurance advisers, financial planners, property agents and financiers, can only be obtained over time and with the right relational skills.
If you’re in Bayswater and looking for a mortgage broker, find one who is confident yet understanding. Also, make sure that your mortgage broking company is able to deliver straightforward application and lodgement processes, because nothing is more stressful than tackling a mountain of paperwork when trying to obtain a loan!
Here at Lending Specialists in Bayswater, we promise that we tick all the right boxes. Our focus is on you, the client, and not on the sale, so contact us today to experience our service for yourself!
10 Steps to obtaining a loan with Lending Specialists:
- Contact our staff to arrange an interview.
- Sit down to a meeting so we can gain an understanding of you and your borrowing needs.
- Collection of all relevant documentation to allow for a reasonable recommendation and to support a future application.
- We present a recommended lending solution to you with all relevant compliance disclosures.
- We obtain your authority to proceed with an application.
- We lodge the loan application and follow through to full approval.
- We verify the correct approval documents and obtain your signatures.
- We return the documents to the lender and manage the loan to settlement.
- We remain in contact with you and other relevant parties throughout the loan process.
- We continue the broker/client relationship after settlement.